Ireland vs New Zealand World Cup T20 Live Streaming

Ireland vs New Zealand World Cup T20 Live Streaming.New Zealand is currently brooding with worries of injuries, albeit they will be favorites in this super 8 phase and Ireland will have to buck up to take on the black capped kiwis tomorrow in the first super8 match.

ireland vs new zealand

Ireland v New Zealand Nottingham 18:00 IST- Preview

Niall O’Brien will be the key player for Ireland side, I also bet my money on Jeremy Bray and William Porterfield for their batting prowess. Ireland will also look for a cameo from Kevin O’Brien. He did play very well in the last match against Bangladesh. Irish team may have to bat this guy Kevin O’Brien up the order to make him the top scorer.

Team news for kiwis isn’t that great and Daniel Vettori is yet to step into the ground to play his first T20 world cup match and Ross Taylor asked for a runner after a hamstring strain and Jesse Ryder is yet to recover from his groin injury. Will this all mean a surprise call to Shane Bond? I guess yes. Even without the big names like Vettori, Ryder, Taylor and even James Franklin, New Zealand should be able to win against the underdog Irish team. In form McCullums, Martin Guptil and Jacob Oram should be enough to deal the Irish bowling.

About this entry